CAN I CALL THIS AS LTOT XIV

Back to the series of LTOT...
Try these
1. Jawaharlal Nehru was the _______ of Indira Gandhi’s Father. ?

2. Make a grammatically correct sentence by using the verb "IS" immediately after the word "I"

3. I am having two coins of Indian currency in my pocket, the total value of which comes to 75 paisa. But mind you, one of the coins is not a fifty paisa coin. How it is possible?

4. What is taken from you before it is given to you?

5. Eventhough it belongs to you, usually others use it, What?

4 comments:

noughty guy said...

I is the first person

noughty guy said...

Question no.5
ans:name

noughty guy said...

Question no.1
ans:name

KaRun said...

hmmmm...
seems some of the answers are right...

Q1 .. Name
Q2 .."I" is a pronoun. or "I" is the 9th letter of the English Alphabet.would have been more appropriate.
Q3 ..I said "ONE" of the coins, not "NONE". So they are 50 and 25 paisa coins.
Q4 .. Your Photo
Q5 .. Your Name

So two of your answers were right...